The Snohomish Education Foundation offers a variety of year-long and event specific recognition benefits to our sponsors.
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Auction boasts over 300 attendees
- Annual Breakfast is attended by over 325 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience.
Benefits for the Community
Since it’s inception in 1986, the Snohomish Education Foundation has awarded:
- Over $1.7 million dollars in the form of 2.099 Scholarships
- $600,000 in Classroom Grants in the form of 1,051 different grants
- $384,000 in Annual District Wide Grants that provided funding for programs such as All Day Kindergarten, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, Summer Arts & Science Scholarships, P3 Reading and Computer Science programs
- 275 pairs of shoes purchased through the Hansen Shoe fund for students in need each year
Make payments online:
Click here to make sponsorship payments online. Designate the donation to the fund for the event you sponsoring, or the General Fund if you are an Annual Sponsor.