The Snohomish Education Foundation offers a variety of year-long and event specificÂ recognition benefitsÂ to our sponsors.
Benefits forÂ sponsors
- Annual Auction boasts over 300 attendees
- Annual Breakfast is attended by over 325 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000Â people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience.
Benefits for the Community
Since itâ€™s inception in 1986, the Snohomish Education Foundation has awarded:
- Over $2.3 million dollars in the form of 2,806 Scholarships
- $954,531 in Classroom Grants in the form of 1,814 different grants
- $524,000 in Annual District Wide Grants that provided funding for programs such as All Day Kindergarten, Drone Program, Summer PE Credit Program, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, Summer Science and Arts Academy Tuition Scholarships, P3 Reading and Computer Science Curriculum, and much more.
- Over $14,000 to purchase new shoes through the Hansen Shoe fund for students in need each year.
Make payments online:
Click here to make sponsorship payments online. Â Designate the donation to the fund for the event you sponsoring, or the General Fund if you are an Annual Sponsor.