The Snohomish Education Foundation is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves students and teachers of the Snohomish School District. Our Mission is to foster learning by expanding opportunities for all Snohomish School District students. Between 1986 and 2022, the Foundation (through fundraising and administration of community scholarships) has granted over 2.7 million dollars in scholarships, over a million dollars in classroom grants, has given over a half-million dollars in district-wide programs, and has given over $12,000 towards the purchase of new shoes for children in-need each year through a partnership with Snohomish Kohl’s and the Hansen Shoe Fund.
- Support fully individualized learning so all students regardless of race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, neurodiversity, social class, disability, or diversity of thought have learning experiences to prepare for post-secondary pathways, careers and civic engagement.
- Inspire critical thinkers and foster student learning with innovative and creative programs.
- Invest in teacher excellence by advocating, inspiring and enabling teacher innovation.
- Build understanding of and support for the values of public education by connecting the community to its schools.
- Ensure all Snohomish School District students and staff have equitable access to SEF resources.
- Operate with transparency, responsibility, integrity and agility.
ENGAGE * EMPOWER * THRIVE
- Snohomish Education Foundation Annual Breakfast – Glacier Peak High School (March)
- Hansen Shoe Fund (Spring)
- SEF Annual Auction (November)
- Giving Tuesday – Year end annual donations (November-December)
2022-23 Annual Business Sponsors
- Corstone Contractors, LLC
- Coastal Community Bank
- Wyser Construction
- The Beresford Company
- Centennial Family Dentistry
- Kusler’s Compounding Pharmacy
- DLR Group
- Moss Adams
- Big Trees, Inc.
- McGranahan Architects
- Dickson Electric LLC
- Bickford Ford
- Ideal Communications
- Alpine Veterinary Hospital
- Mountain Pacific Bank
- Dykeman Architects
- Community Transit
- Heritage Bank
- Snohomish Storage on Bickford
- George Orthondontics
- Lund Orthodontics
- Duitsman Financial, Inc.
- Cornerstone General Contractors
- Cornerstone Home Loans
- NW Security and Sound
- Milestone Kids Dentistry
- Thomas Family Farm
- El Paraiso Mexican Grill- Snohomish
- Kool Change Printing Inc
Our community partners are businesses in the community who donate a share of proceeds to SEF to fund our various programs. See the Partners page for a list of our partners.