The Snohomish Education Foundation is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that serves students and teachers of the Snohomish School District. Our Mission is to foster learning by expanding opportunities for Snohomish School District students. Between 1986 and 2019, the Foundation (through fundraising and administration of community scholarships) has granted over $2 million dollars in scholarships to graduating seniors, funded over $825,000 in classroom grants and gives over $933,000 in District-wide programs and over $12,000 towards the purchase of new shoes for children in need each year.
- Enrich and enhance individualize learning for each child in the Snohomish School District.
- Provide funding for shortfalls in student programs for the following categories: Relevant and impactful curriculum, engaged learners, lifelong success, thriving teachers.
- Increase community involvement in student success.
- Engage a vibrant, active board that involves the community, runs an impeccable non-profit, and makes a positive impact on student and teacher success.
- Support Snohomish School District goals.
- Support fully individualized learning so each child has real-world experiences to become career and college ready.
- Create critical thinkers and student growth with innovative and creative programs.
- Invest in teacher excellence by advocating, inspiring and enabling teacher innovation.
- Demonstrate the values of public education by connecting community with schools.
- Operate with transparency, responsibility and agility.
- We are located at 21 Avenue A, Suite 6, in the heart of downtown Snohomish.
ENGAGE * EMPOWER * THRIVE
- Snohomish Education Foundation Annual Breakfast – Glacier Peak High School (March)
- Hansen Shoe Fund – (Spring)
- SEF Annual Auction – (November)
- “Giving Tuesday” – Year end annual donations (November-December)
2020- 21 Annual Business Sponsors
- Corstone Contractors, LLC
- Coastal Community Bank
- The Beresford Company
- Ideal Communications
- Centennial Family Dentistry
- Kusler’s Compounding Pharmacy
- Community Transit
- Moss Adams
- Mountain Pacific Bank
- Foster Garvey
- Heritage Bank
- Skydive Snohomish
- Snohomish Flying Service
- Harvey Airfield
- Wyser Construction
- Snohomish Storage on Bickford
- Alpine View Veterinary Hospital
- Tanya Mock Real Estate
- DLR Group
2019- 2020 Community Partnerships
Our community partners are businesses in the community who donate a share of proceeds to SEF to fund our various programs. See the Partners page for a list of our partners