Thank you for your support of the Snohomish Education Foundation’s 2020 Virtual Annual Fundraising Breakfast!
State Superintendent of Public Education, Chris Reykdal gave an inspirational presentation on our ever-changing educational future!
If you were not able to attend on June 26th, here is the “encore” link to our 2020 “Virtual” Fundraising Breakfast: https://youtu.be/uYFNmL7ilgY
Your donation will help fund student scholarships, classroom grants to teachers and staff, technology programs, and much more in the Snohomish School District.
To donate, please click to the DONATE HERE button below, or to our website at to:www.snoed.org/donate.
You can also mail your donation to:
Snohomish Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1312, Snohomish, WA 98291.
While this year’s event was different, what remains is the Foundation’s support of students, staff and families in the Snohomish School District.
Thank you for your support of education in our community,
SEF Executive Director
Please click the green Donate button to make a donation.Donate to Snohomish Education Foundation
Our mission is to support the students, teachers, and families of the Snohomish School District. We work hand-in-hand with the District to provide outstanding educational opportunities and innovative programs.
During these uncertain times, we remain true to our mission. Please help us as we navigate how we can serve our community and facilitate student success. Your donation will help fund student scholarships, classroom grants to teachers and staff, and technology programs in the Snohomish School District.
Want to help as a business sponsor? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for the Community
- Over $2 million dollars for 2,439 student scholarships
- $746,000 in classroom grants for 1,385 individual grants
- $446,000 in annual district-wide grants, providing funding for programs such as Summer Science & Arts Academy, computer Science Program, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, P3 Reading
- 275 pairs of new shoes provided on average annually for students in need through the Hansen Shoe Fund.
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Breakfast is attended by an average 300 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience
- Excellent local name recognition
- Being a jumpstart to student success in the Snohomish School District
Special thanks to our 2020 Breakfast Sponsors
- Hutteball & Oremus Architecture
- Peoples Bank
- Columbia Bank
- HJ McGee Real Estate
- Harvey Airfield
- Snohomish Flying Service
- Skydive Snohomish
- Swan’s Trail
- Pacifica Law Group
- Dickson Electric LLC
- Stayner Dental
- PLC Insurance
- PRK Livengood
- Chinook Lumber
- Geek Fortress
- HomeStreet Bank, Mill Creek
- Lund Orthodontics
- EHSI International
- Snohomish Education Association
- NAC Architecture
- Edward Jones
- Bill Holt Insurance
- CG Engineering
- Michael & Elisabeth Blalock – Keller Williams Real Estate
- Farmers Insurance – Brandon M. Simeon Insurance Agency
- Alexander Printing
- BLOX General Contractors
- OAC Services
The Snohomish Education Foundation also extends a special thank you to our Annual Sponsors that have contributed to the success of all our programs:
Saxton Bradley, Inc., The Boeing Company, Corstone Contractors LLC, Coastal Community Bank, The Beresford Company, George Orthodontics, Kusler’s Compounding Pharmacy, Centennial Family Dentistry, Koz Development, Mountain Pacific Bank, Ideal Communications, Moss Adams, Wyser Construction, Chartwells, Inquisitek, Foster Pepper, Heritage Bank, Skydive Snohomish, Harvey Airfield, Snohomish Flying Service, Chinook Lumber, Community Transit, Snohomish Storage on Bickford, PLC Insurance, Alpine View Veterinary Hospital, McKinstry.
Thanks so much for your great support of our Annual Breakfast event.