Thank you for attending this year’s Virtual Breakfast! Your support and donations supports students, teachers, and staff of the Snohomish School District! If you missed this year’s SEF Virtual Breakfast here is the link.
SNOHOMISH EDUCATION FOUNDATION RAISES OVER $81,000 AT 2021 VIRTUAL BREAKFAST
Thanks to your support, the Snohomish Education Foundation raised over $81,000 at their second Virtual Fundraising Breakfast,“Celebrating Resilience” via Zoom.
The 2021 SEF Virtual Breakfast Keynote Speaker was Dr. Kent Kultgen, Snohomish School District Superintendent, who gave an inspirational presentation to the online audience on student and teacher RESILENCE, and our ever-changing educational future.
“The 2020-2021 school year was unlike any other. Yet families, students, staff and community demonstrated incredible resilience through it all, and they prevailed. Their stories and what they learned were the “stuff” of this year’s Foundation Virtual Breakfast program which “Celebrated Resilience.” Even in the face of pandemic-caused economic uncertainty, this community responded generously to those stories and the work the Foundation does to support families, students and staff in our local schools,” said Mary Waggoner, SEF Breakfast Committee Chair.
The Snohomish High School Jazz Band, led by Director Joe Boertmann, kicked off the 2021 Virtual Breakfast, followed by powerful videos and testimonials from students, teachers, staff, alumni and family members demonstrating how they have overcome adversity during these challenging COVID-19 times.
If you are not able to attend, but would like to donate, click to: www.snoed.org/donate. You can text “SEF” to 243725.” You can also mail a donation to: Snohomish Education Foundation, P.O. Box 1312, Snohomish, WA 98291.
Thank you for your support of learning in our community during these challenging times.
Please click the green “Donate” button to make a donation.Donate to Snohomish Education Foundation
Our mission is to support the students, teachers, and families of the Snohomish School District. We work hand-in-hand with the District to provide outstanding educational opportunities and innovative programs.
During these uncertain times, we remain true to our mission. Please help us as we navigate how we can serve our community and facilitate student success. Your donation will help fund student scholarships, classroom grants to teachers and staff, and technology programs in the Snohomish School District.
Want to help as a business sponsor? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for the Community
- Over $2.3 million dollars for 2,806 student scholarships
- $954,531 in classroom grants for 1,814 individual grants
- Over a half-million dollars in district-wide grants, providing funding for programs such as the Summer Science & Arts Academy, Drone Program, Computer Science, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, Summer PE Credit Program for Incoming Freshmen A-Risk, Books for the Snohomish School District Book Café, Basic School Supplies, and much more.
- Over $14,000 for new shoes for students in-need through the Hansen Shoe Fund
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Breakfast is attended by an average 300 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience
- Excellent local name recognition
- Being a jumpstart to student success in the Snohomish School District
Thank you to our 2021 Breakfast Sponsors
Silver Sponsors: Pacifica Law Group, PRK Livengood, Everett Community College Foundation, T.C Hyatt-John L. Scott Real Estate, Peoples Bank, Foster Garvey, Swans Trail Farms, Renaissance, Diedrich Espresso, Snohomish Storage on Bickford, Dykeman, Inc, Skydive Snohomish, Snohomish Flying Service, Harvey Field, ATS Automation.
Bronze Sponsors: Columbia Bank, Warpig Smokehouse, Brandon M. Simeon Farmers Insurance Agency, Northwest Security & Sound, Blox Construction, ANEW, H.J McGee Estate, Snohomish Family Dentistry, Everett Steel, Stage 2 Studios, Eastside Tire and Muffler, DoubleCross Bikes. Snohomish Bakery, Looking Glass Coffee, CG Engineering, NAC Architecture, Ann & Bryan Green