Imagine… A World of Change
Our 2019 Annual Fundraising Breakfast will be on March 28, 2019, 7:00 a.m. in the Glacier Peak High School Commons.Register for Tickets
Thank you to our 2019 Annual Sponsors
SBI, Boeing, Corstone Contractors LLC, Coastal Community Bank, The Beresford Company, Mountain Pacific Bank, Inquisitek, Koz Development, Centennial Family Dentistry, Chartwells, George Orthodontics, Kusler’s Compounding Pharmacy, Moss Adams & Ideal Communications.
Benefits for the Community
- Over $2 million dollars for 2,439 student scholarships
- $746,000 in classroom grants for 1,385 individual grants
- $446,000 in annual district-wide grants, providing funding for programs such as Summer Science & Arts Academy, computer Science Program, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, P3 Reading
- 275 pairs of new shoes provided on average annually for students in need through the Hansen Shoe Fund.
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Breakfast is attended by an average 300 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience
- Excellent local name recognition
- Being a jumpstart to student success in the Snohomish School District
Thanks so much for your great support of our Annual Breakfast event.