Welcome to our 2020 Annual Fundraising Breakfast – and a time to THINK BIG – AND DIFFERENTLY!
Friday, June 26, 2020 – 7:30 – 8:15 a.m.
Wherever YOU are at that time, and on a device of your choosing.
This year’s SEF Breakfast has gone virtual.
Pour your favorite cuppa; wear your pj’s. Join your neighbors and friends for 30 minutes of good news about your schools in the Snohomish School District. See how others are helping sustain learning DIFFERENTLY in these different times. Hear from State Superintendent of Public Instruction, Chris Reykdal on our ever-changing educational future.
Register for our Virtual Fundraising Breakfast. You will receive a Zoom email invitation to the Breakfast on June 26th.
Want to know more about how a virtual breakfast works? Download our Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are not able to attend, but would like to donate, click to: www.snoed.org/donate. You can also mail your donation to:
Snohomish Education Foundation
P.O. Box 1312
Snohomish, WA 98291
Please click the green registration button below for more information.Register for 2020 Breakfast
Our mission is to support the students, teachers, and families of the Snohomish School District. We work hand-in-hand with the District to provide outstanding educational opportunities and innovative programs.
During these uncertain times, we remain true to our mission. Please help us as we navigate how we can serve our community and facilitate student success. Your donation will help fund student scholarships, classroom grants to teachers and staff, and technology programs in the Snohomish School District.
Want to help as a business sponsor? Email: email@example.com.
You can be part of this important work. Thank you for your support of learning. We hope you’ll “have coffee with us” on June 26th. THINK BIG – AND THINK DIFFERENTLY!
Benefits for the Community
- Over $2 million dollars for 2,439 student scholarships
- $746,000 in classroom grants for 1,385 individual grants
- $446,000 in annual district-wide grants, providing funding for programs such as Summer Science & Arts Academy, computer Science Program, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, P3 Reading
- 275 pairs of new shoes provided on average annually for students in need through the Hansen Shoe Fund.
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Breakfast is attended by an average 300 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience
- Excellent local name recognition
- Being a jumpstart to student success in the Snohomish School District
Special thanks to our 2020 Breakfast Sponsors
- Hutteball & Oremus Architecture
- Peoples Bank
- Columbia Bank
- HJ McGee Real Estate
- Harvey Airfield
- Snohomish Flying Service
- Skydive Snohomish
- Swan’s Trail
- Pacifica Law Group
- Dickson Electric LLC
- Stayner Dental
- PLC Insurance
- PRK Livengood
- Chinook Lumber
- Geek Fortress
- HomeStreet Bank, Mill Creek
- Lund Orthodontics
- EHSI International
- Snohomish Education Association
- NAC Architecture
- Edward Jones
- Bill Holt Insurance
- CG Engineering
- Michael & Elisabeth Blalock – Keller Williams Real Estate
- Farmers Insurance – Brandon M. Simeon Insurance Agency
- Alexander Printing
- BLOX General Contractors
The Snohomish Education Foundation also extends a special thank you to our Annual Sponsors that have contributed to the success of all our programs:
Saxton Bradley, Inc., The Boeing Company, Corstone Contractors LLC, Coastal Community Bank, The Beresford Company, George Orthodontics, Kusler’s Compounding Pharmacy, Centennial Family Dentistry, Koz Development, Mountain Pacific Bank, Ideal Communications, Moss Adams, Wyser Construction, Chartwells, Inquisitek, Foster Pepper, Heritage Bank, Skydive Snohomish, Harvey Airfield, Snohomish Flying Service, Chinook Lumber, Community Transit, Snohomish Storage on Bickford, PLC Insurance, Alpine View Veterinary Hospital, McKinstry.
Thanks so much for your great support of our Annual Breakfast event.