Imagine… A World of Change
Our 2019 Annual Fundraising Breakfast will be on March 28, 2019, 7:00 a.m. in the Glacier Peak High School Commons.Register for Tickets
Thanks so much for your great support of our Annual Breakfast event.
Benefits for the Community
- Over $2 million dollars for 2,439 student scholarships
- $746,000 in classroom grants for 1,385 individual grants
- $446,000 in annual district-wide grants, providing funding for programs such as Summer Science & Arts Academy, computer Science Program, 3-D Printers, Science Probes, P3 Reading
- 275 pairs of new shoes provided on average annually for students in need through the Hansen Shoe Fund.
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Breakfast is attended by an average 300 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience
- Excellent local name recognition
- Being a jumpstart to student success in the Snohomish School District
Thank You For Your Great Support!