Imagine… Where Their Paths May Lead
We are very pleased to announce that with your help and the support from our sponsors, over $72,000 was raised at this year’s Annual Fundraising Breakfast at Glacier Peak High School!
We appreciate the 40 student volunteers who helped to make this event successful. Thank you to our great speakers; Conner McDonald, SHS Class of 2012, Ed Kowalski, Central Elementary Science teacher, and our Keynote Speaker, Tennille Jeffries-Simmons, SHS Class of 1994. Special thanks to the Glacier Peak High School Choir, JROTC students from Snohomish, Glacier Peak, and Monroe High School. Also, a big shout out to the Snohomish High School Drumline!
Thanks so much for your great support of our Annual Breakfast event.
Benefits for the Community
- Over $1.8 million dollars for 2,264 student scholarships
- $737,000 in classroom grants for 1,244 individual grants
- $889,000 in annual district-wide grants, providing funding for programs such as 3-D Printers, Science Probes, Summer Science & Arts Academy Scholarships, P3 Reading, Computer Science program
- 275 pairs of new shoes provided, on average annually, for students in need through the Hansen Shoe Fund
Benefits for Sponsors
- Annual Breakfast is attended by an average 300 community members
- Our quarterly newsletter reaches an audience of 8,000 people
- The website has an average of 900 visits a month, in addition to content reaching our social media audience
- Excellent local name recognition
- Being a jumpstart to student success in the Snohomish School District
2018 SEF Breakfast Business Sponsors
Everett Community College Foundation
Tanya Mock Real Estate
Pacifica Law Group
Kiwanis Club of Snohomish
Wells Fargo Advisors
Snohomish Education Association
Keller Williams Realty-Michael & Elisabeth Blalock
Thank You For Your Great Support!